Happy Birthday card using Life of the Party Cutout Stamps

I made this card using the Life of the Party Cutout stamps. This is the first time I had issues with a Hero Arts stamp. As you can see on the card, the little guy on the left kinda need more ink. I've tried to stamp it many times but it's the same thing. I even used sand paper on it (I learned in one learning video that sometimes stamps have factory defects and it can be fixed by using sand paper. Anyway, I eventually gave up on fixing the stamp and just colored it with brown pencil. :)

Other than that I think the card turned out good. I hope I combined the colors pretty well. Additional materials and supply include the Life of the Party 6x6 paper pad, glossy accents and sentiment stamp from another Life of the Party birthday stamp.

Thanks for looking! Comments and advice welcome... :))

Comments