Feb 2010 - Getting inspiration

I didn't realize that making cards would be hard. I have looked at other web sites and they all make it so easy. The hardest part for me is getting inspiration.

I have tried learning about the techniques, they are pretty easy but I can never get to use particular techniques in making cards. When I try to sit down and make cards, it really takes me a long time to find ideas. Here's one of the first cards that I tried to do, I found inspiration with card makers who makes trees in their cards and scrapbooks.



My inspiration here is I've always liked cherry blossoms. I have to drag my husband to go to DC every spring just to see these little cute flowers. This year I plan to take good pictures of these flowers, hopefully I'll stick to my plan.


-ae-

Comments