Apr 2010 - Fun with flowers

I will probably discuss more about this topic: creating flowers greeting cards. This is one of the first cards that are flowers. Again, finding inspiration is very difficult. I'm struggling as well with what to put in the inside greeting of the card. I wanted to come up with something original. At the same time, I'm trying to find ways on how to print it out using my computer printer instead of using stamps which I find I'm still struggling to work on as far as quotes stamps are concerned. For me, the black ink stamp of words and quotes don't come out very good, I have to enhance it with markers. Sometimes, I cannot enhance with markers especially if the quote stamp is of script font type.

Anyway, the star of this card is using the Slice with those cute flowers and cute big buttons.



-ae-

Comments